Wednesday 29 October 2014

MY EVERYDAY 9JA

Money never sleeps so I wake up as early as 6am everyday to mama's call for morning devotion. Men ought to always pray and not faint, a deliberate YES to JESUS makes life worth living, knowing for me to live is Christ and to die is gain
          Not to bug u with the type of food I eat at breakfast cuz it might not interest all, they say one man's food is another man's poison Buh we are all Nigerians so lets try to eat delicacies from other cultures even as we celebrate a new dawn. I still believe there is HOPE for this nation, if only we can get the first and last letter in the word HOPE who is dedicated to the cause for change. As we celebrate I still believe there is light at the end of the tunnel if only we have the right eyes to see
       The journey so far has been piloted by "great men'' who were dedicated to the furtherance of their political ideology to the detriment of the poor masses, and These had only helped to drag the nation a million steps backwards.....there is HOPE.
     Education is a viable tool for development in every country they say!. We are forced to go through school for 9-6-4 making it 19yrs or more of western education and still our youths would end up unemployed, I still feel education is necessary for development but what happens to this viable tool after all these year's and finding a payed job ain't viable ?.......There is HOPE 
        I don't want to write on the insurgency,I reserve it as a story for another day. I go out everyday and all I see is the poor oppressing the poor, boys recruited by politicians killing innocent souls for meager amounts to buy hard drugs and these people forget them when they get to the so called positions. The so called uniform men payed montly by the federal government still wants a bribe from the bike taxi men. prices are now been inflated in the name of ceremonies to be celebrated. Where have we gone wrong? .......There is HOPE.
         Writing from my bed and sweating hoping that light is restored so I can have a peaceful night. Governments come and go and all we get is empty promises about light in this nation. If we had constant electricity investors would pump this country and help reduce unemployment from the number of people they would employ.... ...There is HOPE 
    I can go on nd on writing about the problems in this nation but we all know them even better than I do, all we need now is a lasting solution to all these setbacks. Anticipate my writing on HOPE  as this gives u the mindset that there is still hope for this nation .... Thanks 

Maleeks Elisha

No comments:

Post a Comment