Thursday 11 December 2014

Grace

Looking back through all these years

I know its been your grace all the way 

U kept me steady through the Potholes

Even when life seemed like d game of puddles

They wonder how I made a 4point

Cuz they always saw me at those points 

They never knew I had a hidden point

Today I announce Jesus my hidding point

His grace so sufficient He doesn't disappoint

When u go through the waters He's their as your life Jacket

During those wars He's a sure bulletproof

He stills every storm in your life because He's omniscient

He knows the end from the beginning He's a perfect planner

Lord there is nothing I can give to impress you cuz u own everything

My heart wrapped like a gift and written on it THANKFUL I present to U       

surely I will serve U all my days.

Elisha Z Maleeks

No comments:

Post a Comment