Saturday 26 March 2016

HAPPY EASTER

He was beaten, spitted on, dragged 
naked, pierced and hung on the cross 
like a thief for you and me

He had the power to resist the Romans 
from torturing Him but because he loved 
us, He suffered and died just for
you and me

we have been liberated from destruction
we have free access to the holy of holies
we are now called His own, how sweet 
and wonderful, for me and you

Death couldn’t hold Him, Christ is risen, 
the earth trembles the Lord rains in me 
and you

Behold how beautiful and pleasant it is 
for brethren to gather together as one, 
for Christ died for you and me

Greater and mightier things than he did 
has he given us power to do, because 
we are called his, yea me and you

Wallowed away in sin, we were set free
and free indeed hallelujah to the Lord 
God of host, without Christ there
Will be no me and you



No comments:

Post a Comment