Monday 7 March 2016

SIMLINDA

The NYSC scheme brings people of different ethnic backgrounds and religions for same course; which is the main objective of the scheme. On the 4th of February scheduled for our January clearance, as i stood with other corp members to listen to the Zonal Inspector’s address, a good looking lady was standing next to me. You can imagine seeing a beautiful lady showered with natural endowments. I wouldn’t want to say much about her beauty, but she really looked good. I have decided not to get involved with any too good looking lady because they get too much attention from guys, and they tend to take themselves high. You might want to see it as low self esteem, but I tell you it’s far from that; it is a personal decision I have taken. Well back to the good looking lady, I didn’t say a word to her thou it was obvious there was a connection that just needed a switch on. I finished my clearance and as free spirited that I am left. On the 4th of March which was another clearance date, we all gathered again, and as the local government inspector was addressing us, I was at the back not too interested in what he had to say, because he was talking about skill acquisition as it will help many corpers to get something doing after their service year; am serving in a place that i hardly have time for myself. Well back to the beautiful girl, as I stood at the back to exchange greetings with friends, the beautiful girl just appeared and was exchanging greetings with the lady I was talking to, it appeared they were friends. As a sharp guy I took advantage of the situation and started a conversation with her, I wouldn’t want to go into details of our conversation, but the truth is; the beautiful girl I was thinking would be full of herself and all that, is down to earth and a very simple person. Because of her nature, we easily became friends and not just friends; i can tell you we are mutual friends. Am still taking time to know her better before i can make conclusion on other things, which i guess is already in the minds of many readers. Sometimes we just see people and conclude by just their facial looks, but I have learnt to see people by their hearts, and not just by mere facial expressions. As i write the only thing that keeps coming to my mind is the thoughts of Simlinda and her small white oily eyes. I will drop my pen here, but be sure you will get to hear more about Simlinda and the good friendship that has just started.

No comments:

Post a Comment